Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

wp-freeflightsforlife - travel free with your points

"My name is Nathan Schwarzbaum, and frankly, I'm a normal person just like you. I didn't study accounting or math in school. I'm not an off-the-charts genius. I'm just someone who wanted to enjoy the luxuries of unlimited travel, and took that obsession to the extreme... perfecting a system to getting endless rewards points."

It doesn't matter if you're in debt or suffer huge financial burdens. There's a path for everyone. If you want to get in on what this could mean for you and your family, put yourself in my shoes. I started exactly where you are today.

The first time I saw my young son ask if we could travel halfway around the world to have an other-worldly family adventure, all I could think was: How do I give this gift to my son?

How can I share that wonder and excitement with him as we trailblaze through rainforests or explore far-off cities? How could I give my son an education and exposure... and all that joy... when I knew it would mold him into a smarter, wiser, more experienced man?

I had heard about all this "free travel with rewards points" phenomenon, and perhaps like you, I was more than skeptical. It was one of those too-good-to-be-true dreams that you don't want to torture yourself with... especially if it turned out to be a dead-end.

I studied, researched, planned, and finally started testing my theories. Sure, I didn't get it all right at the beginning (something you don't have to experience), but suddenly the points started creeping in, and creeping in... and then, miraculously, they started gushing in...

I remember cashing in those first rewards points... surprising my wife and my son with the news that our summer was going to become an experience we'd always remember.

Little did I know, that was just the beginning. I kept cranking away, discovering secret shortcuts, beating the companies at their own game... and there was nothing they could do about it. I was playing by all of their rules.

"My desire to give my family such immense freedom and luxury turned my careful doubts into fierce curiosity."

The Result? Today I've taken my wife and two sons to many of the world's most coveted destinations. Whenever we make time, we can travel to anywhere we please, from Prague to Venice, to Edinburgh.

It's not hard. In fact, I see the awe and jealousy on people's faces when I tell them about our luxurious lifestyle jetsetting around the world. They have a hard time hiding it.

And so I did. I laid out detailed instructions for my closest friends and family. Sure enough, I started getting photos of them standing in front of sites like the Parthenon, the Ancient Pyramids, and Machu Picchu. They were so overjoyed and thankful to me for helping them see these places for a fraction of the cost...And that's why you found this page today...

No comments:

Post a Comment