Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Ultimate Teaching Position - The Best Teaching Job You Will Ever Have!

Please turn on your speakers NOW… This is going to BLOW AWAY everything you know about teaching!

If you’re TIRED of working as a SUBSTITUTE TEACHER when you SHOULD be working full-time…

I graduated from college in 2005 – bright-eyed, ready to enter the workforce, B.A. in Education in my hand.

…but once I landed a top teaching job, I knew I’d be able to pay it down over time, and make a living doing what I loved: TEACHING.

…but even sorrier for the brilliant teachers who’d just had their careers DESTROYED by a sluggish economy they couldn’t do anything about.

It BLEW MY MIND that these terrific educators, with all the passion and enthusiasm in the world, were placing their lives in the hands of some politician with a budget deadline.

But the truth is that even the BEST teachers on the planet find themselves on the chopping block with EVERY DOWNWARD TICK of the economy.

See, he and I had gotten our teaching credentials at about the same time.  Unlike me, though, Jason landed a teaching job almost right away.

I mean, sure – he had to wake up at 6 AM, sit in traffic for 45 minutes, and stand in front of a bunch of grouchy kids all day, but hey…at least he was WORKING.

To make a long story short…the poor guy is now brewing coffee at a COFFEE BAR…wearing an apron and pulling in $8.25 an hour.

Every rejected application and closed door I ran into soon made it crystal clear: I had to find a teaching job FAST, or I’d be up a certain creek without a paddle!

I thought about going BACK to school for a Master’s Degree in the hopes that maybe better credentials were the answer…but then I had to do a serious reality check.

…that means you’ll get out of college with $45,000+ of unforgivable debt that will take you years or decades to pay off, and your odds of getting a job will NOT be significantly better!

And, again, even if you DECLARE BANKRUPTCY – unlike credit card debt, your student loan debt can NEVER be forgiven!

This revolutionary, 21st century teaching job is the ONLY reason that I’m not steaming decaf soy lattes right alongside my buddy Jason!

Just the mere fact that your students can SPEAK ENGLISH opens them up to a whole new world of economic and social opportunity.  It plugs them into the vast possibilities of making money over the Internet, and doing business with millions of people all across the world.

We’re talking about WEALTHY corporate businessmen who make MILLION-DOLLAR DEALS on a daily basis.  They’re not going to go to some classroom and sit with a bunch of kids to learn English.

I don’t know about you, but I’m LOVING the possibilities that the Internet has created for teachers around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment