Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

RV Freedom Now Step by Step Guide to RV Full-Time

Discover the 10 Steps You Need to Live the Ultimate RV Lifestyle from Real-World People Already Doing It

"Your new e-book is ... well, awesome! I am up to about page 50 or so and it gets two thumbs up ... actually 4 thumbs up but I only have two!! I will certainly promote this publication to my readers as I consider it an asset to anyone who is fulltiming or considering the lifestyle. Well done, Kate. " Les Doll www.rverscorner.com.

"Your book is brilliant. I really enjoyed it. My Mum retires next year and is planning on getting what we in UK call a camper van, i.e. a small RV. Although your book is written for US and Canada, there is a huge wealth of really useful information and points to consider when setting out and a lot of it will be very useful to her. It is well laid out and easy to follow. There is so much in there that I would never have thought of. To have all that information to hand is invaluable. Thank you for an excellent resource." Amanda Goldston www.GetYourDreamLife.com

"I found the book to be a very clear and concise step by step introduction to the world of mobile life. Gave me everything I need to know to get a start. A great book for anyone looking into the RV lifestyle and wondering how to go about it. Kate answers a lot of the questions that will come up in the minds of the mobile traveler." Paul McIntosh, Pickering, Ontario, Canada

"I read your guide and have been browsing through it again and think it's great. Very comprehensive, beautifully written and intelligently constructed. I'm sure it will be a real "go-to" book for all kinds of RV enthusiasts." J. Michael Ross www.ReverseMortgageCMA.com

I just read “10 Easy Steps to Full-time RV Freedom”….twice and have to say it answered questions I hadn’t even thought of yet. What a great book! It covers every base, from beginning to end. Each issue of the process is covered here from what to travel in, how much money it will take, banking on the road, leaving friends behind, storing your stuff, phone and internet, health care in the U.S. and Canada, the list goes on. It was particularly helpful to see the many web links and resources listed. It is one thing to be advised about the possibilities of full-time RVing and another to be lead right to the places and sources you’ll need. This book took me directly down a logical path and it saved me weeks of searching and finding these things out for myself. Life on the road will be sweeter with fewer incidents, I’m sure, now that I have this great book of how to do it well and do it right. I highly recommend it.

Imagine How These Powerful Secrets Will Help You Take the Leap into the...

No comments:

Post a Comment